Our Unique Selling Points - why choose NRPS?
- Nancy Reuben Primary School is a high-achieving Modern Orthodox Jewish Primary school with a rich blend of children from ashkenazi and sefardi backgrounds. Our warm family feel is unparalleled and we are one large family!
- Uniquely, NRPS provides for boys and girls from the ages of 2 to 11. We have a highly popular Ofsted registered Playgroup and also a Pre-Nursery on site which forms an overall part of our Early Years provision including a Nursery and Reception class.
- Our class sizes are typically smaller than those in the state sector ensuring that the relationships between staff and pupils is second to none.
- Our Governing Body comprises top professionals and business people who are heavily invested in the success of our school and whose energy, vision and drive enables the senior leadership team to feel totally supported, valued and empowered to lead. The school has been transformed over the last 3 years and is now a proud member of the Independent Schools Association a kitemark of quality along with 541 other schools in the UK.
- Care and respect for others permeate the entire curriculum and our whole school community. Our teachers create an exciting, stimulating and nurturing learning environment in which there is good interaction between teacher and pupil. Our children achieve well because of the strong work ethic in the school and the high value given to education by our parents.
- Since it opened in 1999, Nancy Reuben Primary has established itself as a high-achieving warm and welcoming community school serving the catchment areas of Hendon, Golders Green, Norrice Lea, Finchley and Edgware. The children feel safe, secure, valued and they flourish.
- Our PTA organises many dynamic social events through the year and works closely with all parents and families.
- Our school is especially happy to welcome families from abroad who may be new to the area. We have families from Israel, France and Belgium and South Africa.
- Each child is accepted and appreciated for their individuality which is conducive to the child’s learning and success.
- The school's anti bullying policies safeguard and promote the welfare of our children. These sentiments are supported by our parents, who see the caring attitudes of NRPS as a key factor in their children’s learning and progress.
- Our pastoral care is outstanding.
- Click here https://www.nrps.co.uk/about-us/nrps-alumni-statement to see our alumni statement.
- Click here for our aims and ethos https://www.nrps.co.uk/about-us/vision-ethos
Parental Involvement - The school operates a strong parent-school-child-partnership.
Community - Our children grow in confidence, fully prepared to excel in society, whilst being proud of their Jewish identity. Our vision is about building the future pillars of the community – our children.
Easy access - We are located right in the heart of thriving Hendon with easy access to the A1, A41, North Circular and the M1, Brent Street, Hendon Central Station on the Northern Line and the 83, 183 and 240 Bus Routes.
Our school is a unique gem! Come and see for yourself.