Our Aims, Ethos & Philosophy
We strive for academic excellence whilst endeavouring to create a caring and nurturing environment that will ensure the spiritual, moral and academic growth of each and every child in a Torah framework. At Nancy Reuben we recognise that the integration of secular studies with Kodesh serves to strengthen both curricula.
At NRPS, we aim to instil Torah values, good middot and self confidence in all our pupils that will stand them in good stead for the future.
- We educate our children to the highest possible academic standards in both Secular and Kodesh subjects.
- We instil in our pupils a love of, and commitment to, Torah values and Mitzvot.
- We pride ourselves on the strong and warm bonds between staff and pupils ensuring that the welfare and pastoral needs of the children is excellent
- We inspire in our children a love of learning and a desire to acquire knowledge, which extends to both Secular and Kodesh.
- We build self-esteem and confidence within all our children; we recognise and celebrate every child's individuality, and strive to create an atmosphere of acceptance where children respect each other and themselves.
- We develop children who are well-rounded individuals and a credit to our community, through the Middot of responsibility, modesty and consideration.
- Our Head Teacher is high profile spending significant amounts of time around the school and really knowing the children well from Playgroup to Year 6.
- We take great pride in the diversity of our pupils’ backgrounds and aim to create a community in the school which understands and values individual traditions and customs.