Our Ethos and Aims
Our Ethos - Together we Grow
Our school is well known for its warm, caring and nurturing environment that ensures the spiritual, moral and academic growth of each and every child within a Torah Framework. At Nancy Reuben we recognise that the integration of secular studies and Limmudei Kodesh (Jewish Studies) serves to strengthen both curricula.
Our Aims at NRPS.....
- We aim to instil Torah values, good middot (positive character traits) and self confidence in all our pupils that will stand them in good stead for the future.
- We aim to educate our children to the highest possible academic standards in both Secular and Kodesh subjects and that our Y6 pupils will be confident and successful on transfer to their chosen secondary school.
- We aim to inculcate in our pupils a love of, and commitment to, Torah Values and Mitzvot.
- We pride ourselves on the strong and warm bonds between staff and pupils ensuring that the welfare and pastoral needs of the children is excellent.
- We aim to inspire in our children a love of learning and a desire to acquire knowledge, which extends to both Secular and Kodesh.
- We aim to build self-esteem and confidence within all our children; we recognise and celebrate every child's individuality, and strive to create an atmosphere of acceptance where children respect each other and themselves.
- We aim to develop children who are well-rounded individuals and a credit to our community, through the Middot of responsibility, modesty and consideration of others.
- We take great pride in the diversity of our pupils’ Ashkenazi and Sefardi backgrounds and aim to create a community in the school which understands and values the richness of individual traditions and customs.