Relationships and Health Education (RHE)
The implementation of RHE at NRPS was delayed due to Covid19. Teaching will commence in line with DFE guidance from Summer 2021. In line with DFE Guidance, we are prioritising curriculum content on mental health and wellbeing - supporting children's and staff wellbeing as pupils return to school. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/relationships-education-relationships-and-sex-education-rse-and-health-education/implementation-of-relationships-education-relationships-and-sex-education-and-health-education-2020-to-2021
1. To read the NRPS Relationships and Health Education Policy (September 2020) click here
2. What topics will the children learn about? To read the Programme of Study for RHE for Reception to Year 6 inclusive click here
3. To access the Department for Education's "Understanding Relationships and Health Education in your child’s primary school: a guide for parents" click here
4. To read the RSE Visual Guidance guide produced by PAJES: click here
5. Consultation on draft policy with parents and staff ran from 10th March to 17th March 2021.