Relationships and Health Education (RHE)
At NRPS, the RHE Curriculum follows the Discovery Education Primary School Health and Relationships Programme (https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/resources/primary/health-and-relationships/). This covers the statutory requirements for teaching primary Health and Relationships education from September 2020. It contains lessons and resources for teaching all aspects of the guidelines.
1. To read the NRPS Relationships and Health Education 2020 (RHE) Policy click here
2. The units of study for Years 1 to 6 follow the Discovery Education Primary School Health and Relationships Programme which teachers access through a secure site online.
3. Click this link to access the Department for Education's "Understanding Relationships and Health Education in your child’s primary school: a guide for parents"
4. Click here to see how the Discovery RHE Programme links with the DFE Statutory Guidance
5. Click this link to read the RSE Visual Guidance guide produced by PAJES
6. Consultation with parents and staff took place in March 2021.