Our Ethos & Philosophy
We strive for academic excellence whilst endeavouring to create a caring and nurturing environment that will ensure the spiritual, moral and academic growth of each and every child in a Torah framework. Our curriculum comprises Secular (60%) and Kodesh (40%).
At NRPS, we aim to instil Torah values, good middot and self confidence in all our pupils that will stand them in good stead for the future. Orthodox Jewish private school for children aged 2-11.
At NRPS we...
- Educate our children to the highest possible academic standards in both Secular and Kodesh subjects.
- Instil in our pupils a love of, and commitment to, Torah values and Mitzvot.
- Inspire in our children a love of learning, and a desire to acquire knowledge, which extends to both Secular and Kodesh.
- Build self-esteem and confidence within all our children; we recognise and celebrate every child's individuality, and strive to create an atmosphere of acceptance where children respect each other and themselves.
- Develop children who are well-rounded individuals, and a credit to our community, through the Middot of responsibility, modesty and consideration.
- Take great pride in the diversity of our pupils’ backgrounds and aim to create a community in the school which understands and values individual traditions and customs.