Nancy Reuben Primary School is seeking to appoint the following full time teachers for September 2020 as follows:-
- Nursery Class Teacher with QTS Closing Date: noon Friday 21st February 2020 Interviews w/c 2nd March
- Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Closing Date: noon Wednesday 4th March 2020 Interviews w/c 16th March
If you are passionate about learning and want to make learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress, then we would like to hear from you! NQTs welcome to apply
You will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with the highest expectations of yourself and your pupils and really understand how children learn
- A cheerful person who exudes a positive can-do attitude
- Able to lead by example, have excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player
- Well organised, reflective, ambitious and hard working
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Flexible and eager to work with senior leaders embracing constant development and change with the ability to promote the vision, ethos and policies of the school
In return we offer:
- A high achieving and thriving Independent school where children are nurtured and encouraged to reach for the stars
- Smaller class sizes than state schools, 1:1 class IPAD initiative
- Respectful and impeccably behaved children who love to learn
- NQT support through Barnet or ISTIP
- A school where teachers are encouraged to teach creatively and innovatively
- Aspirational and supportive Senior Leaders, Governors and Parents
- An opportunity to contribute to our continually developing school
- Commitment to staff training and development through the ISA and other quality course providers
A visit to the school is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the Executive Assistant in the Head Teacher’s Office, Mrs Gilly Glyn email@example.com or phone 020 8202 5646 option 3.
Established 20 years ago, Nancy Reuben Primary School has established itself as a high achieving Independent Modern Orthodox Jewish School for boys and girls aged 2-11. The school,located in the heart of Hendon, is well-known for its unique warm, nurturing and special community feel.
Download Information here:
NRPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.