We are now recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher commencing September 2020:
Nancy Reuben Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to the post of Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher. If you are passionate about learning and want to make learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress, then we would like to hear from you! NQTs welcome to apply.
You will be:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with the highest expectations of yourself and your pupils and really understand how children learn
- A cheerful person who exudes a positive can-do attitude
- Able to lead by example, have excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player
- Well organised, reflective, ambitious and hard working
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Flexible and eager to work with senior leaders embracing constant development and change with the ability to promote the vision, ethos and policies of the school
In return we offer:
- A high achieving and thriving Independent school where children are nurtured and encouraged to reach for the stars
- Smaller class sizes than state schools, 1:1 class IPAD initiative
- Respectful and impeccably behaved children who love to learn
- A school where teachers are encouraged to teach creatively and innovatively
- Aspirational and supportive Senior Leaders, Governors and Parents
- An opportunity to contribute to our continually developing school
- Commitment to staff training and development through the ISA and other quality course providers
A visit to the school is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the Executive Assistant in the Head Teacher’s Office, Mrs Gilly Glyn firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8202 5646 option 3.
Application form and further details can be downloaded from https://www.nrps.co.uk/our-team/recruitment
Closing Date: noon Wednesday 5th February 2020
Interviews will take place week commencing: 10th February 2020
Over the last 20 years, Nancy Reuben Primary School has established itself as a high achieving Independent Modern Orthodox Jewish School for boys and girls aged 2-11. The school is well-known for its unique warm, nurturing and special community feel. The school is located right in the heart of thriving Hendon.
NRPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS