Dress Code for Parents and all those attending the school site
One of the hallmarks of Jewish behaviour is modesty of dress. As a community school, our Jewish ethos is pivotal to school life and is dependent not only on the teaching of Jewish knowledge, but also in the way we conduct ourselves.
In order to create an atmosphere of tolerance and respect it is vital that parents and visitors adhere to the following :
Parents and visitors:
- Men must have their head covered at all times
- All women must wear skirts of knee length (a maximum of 2” above is acceptable
- Short sleeves may be worn by women, ensuring underarms are covered, and no cap sleeves
- Low necklines may not be worn by women, either in front or back of the garment.
- Ensure it is not lower than 4 fingers from the collar bone.
Aupairs/nannies may wear trousers, however, they may not wear:
- Mini skirts
- Plunging necklines
- Sleeveless tops
We expect the father of a child at NRPS to attend Shabbat Services at a Synagogue, and to attend regular Shiurim.
KASHRUT – Separation of milk and meat Following a Kashrut Authority.
When entertaining school children, please ensure Chalav Yisroel is used.